Monday, April 28, 2014

Black, White, and Red with a Dash of Green


Black, White, and Red with a Dash of Green

I bought this vintage dress at a thrift shop because my former job required us to be in a dress during conferences. However, I left the job even before I got the chance to wear it (hehe). I also planned to remove the sleeves to give it a fresher look, but some of you might want it with the sleeves. The tag of this dress says it's Jackie Taub for Connections, made in USA. It has a slightly thick but soft to the feel cloth with subtly shiny floral and circular patterns. It's in great condition with no tears, holes, or stains. It has
a back zipper that extends below the waist. It measures 42" in length with waist - 29"; bust - 36"; sleeve length - 11"; shoulder to shoulder - 14"; arm hole - 13". I got attracted to this dress because of its nice vintage look and mint condition. I'm selling it for Php 400.00 (plus shipping). Please text for further inquiry and faster transaction.

No comments:

Post a Comment