Sunday, March 23, 2014

Spaghetti Strap Blouses


These blouses were given to me by a relative who probably thought I needed to change my style (he he). However, I couldn't pull off this attire. These flowy, lightweight, spaghetti strapped blouses are made of sheer, chiffon like polyester with sequins (except the brown one on the left which is silky). The size on the tags is large. The chiffon ones, when gently stretched, measure 31" at the bust and 21" in length (from the center top of the v-neck line to tip of hem). The brown silk with mint-green lace measures 33" at the bust and 20" in length. The straps are adjustable. These are probably great for strolling along the beach this summer. I'm selling them for just Php 75.00 each.

Colors
or Contact Us for other payment options

No comments:

Post a Comment